Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bar Tales from the Crypt

Per my Roommate #2's request, I am going to start relaying hilarious bar stories. The people that hang out at my bar are a bunch of characters. So why not write about and take advantage of their unfortunate lives?

To begin, or really just as a sneak peak, Brad and Eric and I were discussing ideal ways to die. There's the ever popular death in your sleep of course (too good to be true), drowning; peaceful as well, but how do we really know this, it's not like anyone can vouch for it... and then there's stabbing, shooting, burning alive, and the less popular, death by Marky Mark.

?

I have no idea.

And have no idea how any of these conversations get started. Much of them: "remember that time we took acid in Arizona and stopped at that bar..." I hear a lot. And now, I'm going to share those much coveted stories. Aren't you excited? More to come.

Also, you think Mark Wahlberg conveniently forgot he used to drop his pants at every concert, not to mention, rap?


3 comments: