Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I like chips.

Day 742 of my Unemployment.

I created a really decent rap playlist on Spotify...

I found some construction paper and made a Valentine's card for my neice Bella...

I learned how to spell "niece"...

I made 17 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ate four bags of HEB brand bbq chips. And it's really only Day Two of my Unemployment. And I'm not even really unemployed. It's more like Under-Employed. I still have two jobs. I just really like to work a lot. A lot of hours of working because if I'm not doing that, then I'm shopping online or spending money at the bar.

And not sleeping.

Being underemployed is not nearly as hilarious as one would hope. I have all these friends who are like "Funemployment!" and "Heck yeah! Let the party begin!" and I'm like "Whoa. Maybe if I sit really quietly here on the couch, my Dad won't find out that I only have two jobs."

My mother has not taken the news well either. I am generally one of those people who fly by the seat of their pants and in the past, it's worked out for me. Right now, I'm still pretty calm about the whole thing. The Panic hasn't really set in yet. Like I said, I still have some shifts here and there. I also have a seventeen thousand dollar vehicle I just purchased that I would appreciate not being repossessed.

This blog is crap and depressing me. Here's to my student loan not going into forbearance. Whatever that scary word means...


1 comment: