Thursday, March 25, 2010

its wedding season!

kelsi is getting married this weekend and i could not be more excited. not so much that she is getting to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves, but because her wedding is going to be so freaking fun. i can't wait to see all my old friends and cut a rug. although my date is not really what you would call a big dancer. or what you would call a really good date.

my text to casey just now: you didn't forget about this weekend, did you?

casey: oh shit.

that buttmunch.

more than anything, though, i'm really pumped to hear all the "when is it your turn?"s and "oh, brynnan, you'll find someone"s. yes, thank you, person, i know. and i am not too concerned. thank you for your ill-fitting comment on this momentous day.

overall, i hope that kelsi and zac have a very long and very fulfilling marriage together. i cannot wait until they start making babies.

this is kelsi and me at her bachelorette party in san antone where a strange bird landed in my hair and somehow matched my outfit?



ahhh, good times. most of which consisted of me having to round up a bunch of school teachers, nurses and moms all cutting loose from babies and what i call real person jobs and having a rip-roaring time. if i am out in austin with friends who behave with such debaucher, i generally just say "too bad," and take my ass home leaving your ass to fend for yourself. but in the big, strange city of san antonio, i had no such luxury.

kaley, in an attempt to figure out just how my drinking was coming along asked me at one point: so, are you drunk now?

me: well, i'm feeling pretty good. i could probably drive a mack truck.

kaley: i could probably drive on the wrong side of the road.

luckily, no driving was to be had. everyone made it back home safely that night. plus a tattoo. you never know what will happen with a bunch of horny-toad-going girls in the big city.

2 comments: