Thursday, April 29, 2010

good blogs are hard to find

i have never claimed to be good at this, but i do claim to be hysterical. so when my mom sent me this blog by this other hilarious woman in internet land, i was thrilled. and encouraged. if this crazy lady can get so many followers and make money from ads, why can't i? one of these days, not any time soon? and when i start to figure out how to draw the way she does on whatever program it is she uses?

i laughed so hard at this blog that i started crying and keep in mind, i'm still having to go to coffee shops to catch up on computer time because the internet people are holding mine hostage at the house. so here i am, drinking coffee and eating a muffin, crying at my computer, trying to stifle the strange noises of laughter and hysterics of my face with my hand over my mouth; people are probably thinking my boyfriend just broke up with me over facebook chat.

good blogs are hard to find. like i said, i don't claim to have an interesting blog, its actually based on the nothingness that is my life.

guy: so what's your blog about?

me: um, nothing. me? being funny. i'm funny.

guy: yeah, i'll get right on that.

but there are some blogs out there that are actually about something that i don't give a crap about. your house, your kids, your yarn, your book clubs. these are things of very little interest to me. but keep it up. someone out there cares about your cat.

and after you've caught up with such and such's kid's third grade play over ben franklin, read this blog and laugh your ass off. is this legal?

www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment